Archive for category: recommended
I can gladly say that for the past few days I’ve been taking my brand new Francesca Miranda Bridal collection to the eyes of the bridal lovers in New York and Dallas, TX.
As my son Francisco humorously says #FrancescaMirandaFever has happily taken over the bridal world with my new collection. I am grateful for all the great responses I’ve recieved for all the work and art behind them.
Those Francesca Miranda Bridal dresses were made to make you all VERY happy!
The Academy Awards’s Red Carpet paralizes the fashion world and has a special spot on every fashionista’s agenda. That’s no secret, and Francesca Miranda knows it so well that she decided to share it with the audience, hosting a fun event, with her daughter Daniella Jassir and recognized colombian fashion editor Juan Carlos Giraldo.
The stars that made it to the list -because of their style, or lack of it- according to the designer and her panel, were:
TOP 5 – Best Dressed:
5. Amanda Seyfried, in Alexander Mc.Queen: She could have been one on the top of the list, but she had a confection faux pass under her left arm, which led her to the bottom of this Best Dressed list.
4. Jeniffer Lawrence, in Dior: Perfect, spectacular. But too safe. She could have taken more risks.
3. Jessica Chastain, in Armani : The color, the texture, the fit… everything was on favor of this redhair. She was amazing, but was surpassed by…
2. Charlize Theron, in Dior: Total eclipse on the Red Carpet. Besides looking amazing in the sculptural white dress from the House of Dior, she was wearing the best accesorie a woman can have on. ATTITUDE.
1. Naomi Watts, in Armani Privé: She had every element to get a place in the Hall of Fame of stunning looks on the Red Carpet of Francesca Miranda: Beauty, Style, Elegance, Sex Appeal, Glamour and Originality. Simply perfect.
TOP 3 – Worst Dressed:
3. Kelly Rowland: She could have done it better. She looked bigger that she is, and was an unflattering shape for her legs.
2. Melissa McCarthy: Wrong silhouette, color and hair… She could have gotten some advice from Octavia Spener.
1. Anne Hathaway: The big yawn of the night. Nothing else to say…
Click on the image…